A view defines which columns are displayed in Structure and in what configuration.
You can add the following types of columns to a structure:
- Agile - Including epic color, epic name and issue color.
- Issue Fields - For each issue field in your Jira, Structure offers a column that displays that field's value.
- Progress - Display an aggregate issue progress, which is calculated based on values from the issue and its sub-issues.
- Totals - Display aggregate values for issue progress, which include progress values from sub-issues.
- Test Runs - Build custom testing solutions with project-specific hierarchies with our free extension, Structure.Testy.
- Planned Time - View and manage Planner by Tempo plan data alongside your project data.
- Work Logged - View and manage Timesheets by Tempo work logged data alongside your project data.
- Many more - To learn more about the available columns, see Adding Columns.
The following sections will show you how to customize your columns and views to provide exactly the information you need.