After you have established a connection with remote JIRA server, you may want to set up a new connection or modify the already existing one. To do so:
- Navigate to File | Connection Manager menu item or press Ctrl + F9 (⌘ + F8).
The Configure Connection dialog opens.
Please refer to Welcome to JIRA Client dialog description for more information.
Creating a New Connection
To add a new connection:
- Click the Create Connection button .
- Repeat the procedure described in this section to create a new connection.
Please see this topic describing how to solve the problems with connecting to JIRA servers via https://... connections.
Renaming a Connection
To rename a connection, do either of the following:
- Select a connection in the list of available connections of the Configure Connection dialog, navigate to the Name field located under the list and type a connection new name.
- Select a connection in the Navigation Area, right-click and select Rename or press F2 and type a new connection name.
Removing a Connection
To remove a connection, do either of the following:
- Select a connection in the list of available connections of the Configure Connection dialog and click Remove Connection button and confirm your intent to do so.
- Select a connection in the Navigation Area, right-click and select Remove Connection and confirm your intent to do so.
When you remove a connection, the issues are not removed from local database. Please refer to this article describing how to clear the local database and avoid performance problems.